Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year Resolutions

Since the New Year has arrived, I looked for a New Year's resolution generator and found one that's fun here.

The two favorites I generated are included below here,in no particular order.





In all seriousness, I do need to take more pictures this year. With two point and shoot, one SLR and a Flip camera at hand, I just need to remember to take more pictures. I'm hoping to learn more photography skills by experimenting with my cameras and making it fun. Besides that, I've got a Flickr Pro account, so I might as well use it.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Zoma said...

This was an entertaining generator! I posted the link on FB and asked my friends to leave their results in the comment section of the post. The results have been amusing. The first two I got were "Make Fresh Pasta" and "Reduce." I figured that after making lots of fresh pasta, I will have to reduce. Weight Watchers here I come! :)